Join TechCrunch for the first edition of 2021 ask me something Series in which TechCrunch interviews experts and answers your burning questions about virtual events.
Our first guest is Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and CEO of Rule the world.
Friday, February 26, 1 p.m. PT
Run The World is a platform for virtual events from a single source with a focus on community engagement. TechCrunch has written about Run The World in the past. It started in 2019 supporter like Andreessen Horowitz and Founders Fund, and popularity skyrocketed when COVID canceled in-person events and sparked an overwhelming desire for a personal connection. Run The World has since grown to 45 employees and has hosted more than 10,000 events, including for TechCrunch.
At this AMA, Xiaoyin and TechCrunch will discuss:
- How COVID changed the roadmap for virtual events
- What virtual events look like when personal events return
- Lessons learned from managing products on Facebook and Instagram
- What’s next for Run The World?
- Questions and answers for the audience
- 1: 1 network with Run The World
Who should attend Organizers, event marketers, event sponsors.
It’s free. Register here and Submit your questions for Xiaoyin.