Credit card rewards can be confusing – between monthly changing categories, complicated points guides, and tons of small print, it can almost seem like getting the most out of your credit card than it’s worth.
Fortunately, there is a card that not only offers an incredibly easy-to-use rewards program, but also one of the most enduring cashback packages out there: the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card.
Amazing rewards – simplified
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card is a standout card because of its straightforward but substantial cash rewards. Cardholders earn 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day. No matter where you shop, you always earn cashback for the purchases you make day in, day out. And while this may seem easy, there are a few other benefits that make it one of the most flexible rewards programs on a cash back card:
- No rotating categories or registrations. The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card offers 1.5% cash back on every purchase every day – nothing more is required.
- Cashback does not expire for the life of the account. As long as you are a cardholder, you can earn and spend your cashback without worrying about an expiration date.
- There is no income limit. Since you earn rewards no matter where you shop, cashback will add up quickly.
- No minimum redemption amounts. Unlike some other cards that require you to wait until you reach a certain cashback threshold to access your rewards, you can redeem your cashback at any time using the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card.
Plus, there’s even more cashback on the table with this card’s great sign-up bonus: if you’re a new cardholder, you’ll earn one one-time $ 200 cash bonus after spending $ 500 for purchases within 3 months of opening an account. And since this card has no annual fee, there are no additional costs that reduce the bonus money.
0% introductory APR for purchases over a year
Not only is the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card a great reward card – it’s an excellent choice if you’re looking for the flexibility to pay off purchases over time without the monthly interest fee piling up. Cardholders receive an APR of 0% introduction on purchases for 15 months and then 15.49% – 25.49% (variable) APR once the introductory period is over.
If you anticipate a large expense or purchase, you will have more than a year to cover them without incurring additional fees. Why pay interest if you don’t have to?
A bundle of other advantages
While the solid cashback rewards definitely outperform the Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card, there are a host of other benefits that help make this one of our most popular cards on the market:
- No foreign transaction fee. There are no additional charges for using this card abroad while traveling. Plus, you’ll have access to up to $ 250,000 in insurance for trips purchased with the card.
- Free Premier Access. As a cardholder, you are entitled to a limited number of VIP seats for restaurants, sporting events and more.
- Access to free credit reports. You get access to Capital One’s free CreditWise credit monitoring service, including access to your credit history and SSN protection.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards credit card is popular for a reason – it’s simple and low maintenance, yet it works incredibly hard on the cashback department. Because the rewards program is so easy to use, you can rest assured that every time you wipe, you will be earning cashback without exception.
Combine that with no annual fee, over a year of 0% introductory APR on purchases and a host of other features and you have one of the most attractive cards on the market for everyday use. While this card may not have the highest cashback percentage for certain categories or the biggest sign-up bonuses, it is without a doubt one of the most well-rounded cards on the market and well worth a spot in your wallet.
Are you interested and would you like to know whether you are admitted? You could make a decision in 60 seconds or less. Why wait?
Every month the CompareCards team reviews over 100 credit card offers and examines the most valuable features for consumers, including rewards, sign-up bonus, interest rate, fees and other features, to determine the best offers shown here.